Our mission is to engage, inspire, entertain and to win. To achieve this, we must deliver on the five key themes of our strategic plan.
We have already made significant progress:
- World-class $15m training facility
- Increased Football Department spend ($11.7 in 2007 to $16M in 2012)
- Brad Scott appointed senior coach with reinvigorated young list
- Funding for Aegis Park redevelopment
- Membership more than 30,000 in 2011
- Rise in Troo Roo for Life members (1500 in 2007 to almost 10,000 in 2011)
- Net revenue up 60% (since 2007)
- Retained all key sponsors since 2008 (including Mazda as a major partner)
- Returned club to members
- Strong 4-year regional partnership with City of Ballarat
- Sustainable secondary market in Hobart
- AFL's most innovative community engagement initiative The Huddle
- Extended community programs into Wyndham and Ballarat
- Funding for community activities from local, state and federal Government.