North Melbourne v GWS
Sunday, June 13
First bounce: 3.20pm (AEST)
Gates open: 1.50 pm (AEST)
Match day partner: Spirit of Tasmania
- Live on Foxtel or Kayo from 3.00pm AEST
- SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC and AFL Nation from 2.50pm AEST
Members with General Admission access
Members with GA access will need to redeem a FREE ticket prior to the game to gain entry to Blundstone Arena. Tickets can be redeemed all the way up to the first bounce from Ticketek
Members will need their unique code to redeem a ticket, which can be found in emails sent from the club regarding Round 13 ticketing, or by logging into the Member Hub).
The membership phone line (1300 526 427) will be open until 5pm AEST on Friday and from 9.30am on Sunday for those needing assistance to pre–redeem a ticket.
Instructions on how to redeem can be found HERE.
Reserved seat member can scan in with their Mobile Membership Card
Log in NOW and check for your Round 13 barcode to ensure smooth entry on game day. If you cant see your barcode, or if you want to see other members’ barcode on the one device, PLEASE CALL MEMBERSHIP BEFORE YOU GET TO THE GROUND.
Due to travel restrictions our membership team are unable to be in Hobart for the game but will be available on 1300 526 427 to assist with any issues:
From 9.30am on Sunday
SPECIAL OFFER: Reserved seats just $30 or $75 for the whole family.
Tickets can be purchased online all the way up until the first bounce. For those having trouble purchasing online, arrive early and staff located outside the Western and Northern gates will be able to help you. For more complex issues, the membership team will be operational from melbourne and available from 930am on 1300 526 427.
Around the ground
- Crowd interviews and giveaways
- South Side Steppers playing live footy themed music around the ground
- Kanga and Ruby roaming
- Day dream cam
- Look out for Mazda promo staff around the venue for your FREE picnic blanket and GOAL banner. Remember to enter the Mazda Heads or Tails competition for your chance to win $1,000 at three quarter time, go to www.nmfc.com.au/headsortails to enter.
- Spirit of Tasmanian LED race – a whole bay will be selected, with the loudest fans from the bay winning a $250 prize
- Dance cam – show us your best dance move to get on the big screen
- Kanga and Ruby roaming
- Merchandise giveaway – we’ll be looking for the most passionate fans who will score a merch pack!
- Mazda heads or tails activation – one fan will win a $1,000 price, check out the big screen to learn how to enter!
Member choice will not be available for collection at the game
Premiership Club members will need to enter the Premiership Room via the main door and collect a wrist band. We recommend collecting a wrist band as soon as you get to the ground as there is capacity limits in the room. You will need to show your mobile membership card at the entry to the Premiership Room to gain entry. Unfortunately there will be no post game player appearance due to AFL bubble restrictions.
Member Code of Conduct
While barracking and supporting the club is a vital part of the match, offensive or aggressive behaviour (including yelling and swearing when dealing with club staff, agents or AFL or other event staff) will not be tolerated.
Club members who consume alcohol on a match day are to do so responsibly. Drunkenness will not be tolerated.
Club members who breach the behaviour code of conduct may face penalties including cancellation of membership without refund. The club endorses the AFL's stance on vilification and has a zero-tolerance for members or supporters that abuse the opposition, other members and supporters, or umpires on grounds of race, religion, gender and sexuality.
The Roo Shop will not be open for this game. Members wishing to purchase can visit rooshop.com.au to purchase online.
Outside the shuttle services, a regular Metro Saturday timetable and fares will apply - please plan your travel accordingly.
Buses 605, 613, 615, 620 and 625 depart from Hobart and go via Rosny Park. All these routes go down Clarence St for easy access to Blundstone Arena.
Taxis and Uber stations can be found at the following locations:
- Taxis - Douglas Street (Derwent Street end)
- Ubers - Douglas Street (Beach Street end)
Parking around Blundstone Arena is limited and be found at the following locations:
- South Street Reserve Bellerive (Free)
- Kangaroo Bay (Free)
- Regatta Grounds (Free)
- Bellerive Primary School ($5 per car)
Three hours prior to the bounce, all surrounding roads to Blundstone Arena will be closed.
All patrons attending the match are encouraged to utilise the FREE Shuttle Bus Service from Hobart CBD.
Please enter via the Northern or Western gates, the CTAS gate is only available for CTAS members.
Join the conversation using #AFLNorthGIANTS and #ShinbonerSpirit