NAB AFL Women’s Round 2
North Melbourne v St Kilda
Sunday, February 7
Arden Street Oval, VIC
First bounce: 1.10pm (AEST)
Gates open: 11.40am (AEST)
Please note: no dogs allowed into the venue, chairs are not permitted. For full list of entry conditions, click here.
In accordance with Victorian government public heath advice, if you are attending an AFLW match in Victoria and you are standing or unable to socially distance, we ask you to please wear a mask
Tickets for this event are SOLD OUT and not available at the gate.
To ensure access to North Melbourne AFLW games in the future, we recommend purchasing a North AFLW membership to get a free ticket to all remaining home games which can be redeemed in an exclusive member pre-sale.
To purchase an AFLW membership for $75 and receive a unique code before future public sales, click here. Memberships include your choice of cooler bag, scarf or Roo Shop voucher, as well as AFLW home game access.
Ticketing for all games in 2021 will be via mobile, with members scanning into the game using their smartphone device.
Arden Street Oval will be split into two zones to comply with Covid restrictions. Tickets will note a zone allocation (1 or 2) and patrons will not be able to enter the other zone. Please check your mobile ticket and follow the entry instructions to ensure compliance. All patrons will be required to scan into the ground using the provided QR codes around the ground for contact tracing requirements.
Limited car parking is available at Arden Street Oval. Subject to availability.
Tram: Take Tram 57 to the Arden Street stop and then it is a short walk to North Melbourne Recreation Reserve (Arden Street Oval).
Train: Take train to North Melbourne Station and then it is a short work to North Melbourne Recreation Reserve (Arden Street Oval).
Membership & Roo Shop
The Roo Shop and membership counter will be open from 11am however will sit outside the gates of the ground. We recommend patrons head there via the main entrance to the building on Arden Street prior to scanning into the game. However, a membership and merchandise tent will also be located inside the ground for those wishing to go during the game.
The marquee is located on the outdoor basketball court near Fogarty street which will be in a shared space that both patrons from Zone 1 and 2 can enter. Patrons will need to scan out of their zone and into the shared space to visit the tent and then scan back into their zone to watch the remainder of the game.
Patrons will be able to shop the merchandise range from the Roo Shop or renew / sign up to become an AFL or AFLW member
Members will be able to:
- Collect 2020 AFL or AFLW member choice item if haven’t already (AFL Cap, Scarf Beanie or AFLW Travel Mug or cap)
- Collect 2021 AFLW member choice (Cooler bag or scarf)
- Limited stock of 2021 AFL member choice will also be available for collection, please see details of how to collect below (Scarfs or Roo Shop Voucher)
MEMBERS WILL NEED TO LOG INTO THE APP TO COLLECT THEIR MEMBER CHOICE ITEM
Members will need to log into the official North Melbourne app and click on “My Mobile Member Card” to have their Member ID ready for presentation to claim their member choice item. We recommend logging into the app prior to game day. Members who have issue logging into the app can come to the membership counter or tent anyway and a member or staff will be happy to help.
For more instructions on how to log into the app, click here
Food and Beverage
There will be a number of food and beverage options available at the ground set up along Fogarty Street, which will be inside the gates.
Fans will need to scan out of their zone to enter the shared food and beverage zone, then scan back into their zone to watch the rest of the match.
Food trucks will include:
- Wrap Roll It
- Real Jerk Food Truck
- Two Fat Indians
- Schnitty Schnitty Bang Bang
- Melbourne Icecream
Around the Ground
Keep an eye on the scoreboard throughout the breaks for some fun activities including:
- Spirit of Tasmania Dance Cam at quarter time
- Register to play the AIA Vitality Quiz to test your footy knowledge! The winner will receive a $500 endota spa voucher PLUS a $500 Garmin voucher. Head to aiafanhub.com.au to play – the competition will be open until the end of the game!
- In accordance with Victorian government public heath advice, if you are attending and you are standing or unable to socially distance, we ask you to please wear a mask.
- Extra cleaning and sanitisation pre, during and post-event, with a focus on high traffic areas like hand-rails is taking place.
- Arden Street oval will be segmented, meaning fans will not have access to the entire venue. However fans will have access to amenities and food and beverage outlets.
- Water fountains will not be in use. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own water bottles
- The venues are cashless, meaning only contactless payments can be used for purchases of food, beverages and merchandise.
- The event ticketing system supports contact tracing.
- We will provide hand sanitiser stations for patrons at a variety of locations.
- Some activations, such as kick-to-kick or player autographs, will be paused to ensure social distancing requirements are met.
- Dedicated entry gates for all fans: patrons will only be able to enter through the gate number on their ticket, at the designated time
- To ensure adherence to the government COVID-19 health and safety regulations, a one person per two square metre rule has been implemented
- Hand sanitising stations are available at entry and exit points as well as situated around the stadium
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of all surface areas and frequented spaces
How you can help
- Plan to arrive early at games where possible, to avoid crowds at entry points close to match start times
- Practise good hygiene and regularly and thoroughly wash your hands
- Maintain physical distancing - keep at least 1.5 metres away from others
- Carry a face mask when you leave home unless you have a lawful reason not to. It is strongly recommended you wear one whenever you cannot keep 1.5 metres distance from others
- If you feel unwell, do not attend AFLW games
- Wear a mask
Member Code of Conduct
While barracking and supporting the club is a vital part of the game, offensive or aggressive behaviour (including yelling and swearing when dealing with club staff, agents, AFL, other event staff or supporters) will not be tolerated.
Club members who consume alcohol on a match day are to do so responsibly. Drunkenness will not be tolerated.
Club members who breach the behaviour code of conduct may face penalties including cancellation of membership without refund. The club endorses the AFL's stance on vilification and has a zero-tolerance for members or supporters that abuse the opposition, opposition supporters, or umpires on grounds of race, religion, gender and sexuality.
Join the conversation using #AFLWNorthSaints and #OurTimeIsNow