North Melbourne v Adelaide
Sunday, April 11 - 1.10pm AEDT
Tickets for Sunday's clash against Adelaide will be available to members from Tuesday afternoon.
Members will be required to use their unique member code that was sent before Round 1. Codes have been sent to members previously, but can also be redeemed by logging into the member hub.
Tickets for Round 4 can be redeemed from 1pm AEDT Tuesday, via designated priority groups, with reserved seat members having first access. Members do not have to redeem during their allocated time - this is just the time we recommend to secure the best seats. You will be able to redeem your free ticket up until game day or the event selling out (aside from a window of 9am-1pm AEDT on Wednesday, when away members receive access). To avoid disappointment, we recommend redeeming prior to 9am AEDT on Wednesday.
General public tickets will be released from 1pm AEDT on Wednesday.
Priority group #1
Season Melbourne Reserved Seat members
From 1pm AEDT, TUESDAY
- Level 1 Premium Reserved (Archer’s Legends)
- Level 1 Reserved / Level 2 Reserved
- Level 2 Premium Seating (Premiership Club) – including 3 game
- Level 2 Premium Reserved (Schimma Platinum)
- Cheersquad members
Priority group #2
Season General Admission members
From 3pm AEDT, TUESDAY
- Level 1 seating / Level 1 seating – Premium (Social Club)
- General Admission home/home-and-away
Priority group #3
Limited Access members
From 5pm AEDT, TUESDAY
- 1 game / 3 game / 5 game General Admission
- 3 game / 5 game Level 1 seating (Social Club)
- Interstate / Interstate Gold
General public on sale
From 1pm AEDT, WEDNESDAY