Get ready for some fun!
From July 1 to July 11, The Huddle is hosting a range of FREE activities in Wyndham and North Melbourne.
See below for all the details about the activities on offer.
Leadership in Action: Rock Climbing – Learn to rock climb in an indoor gym, while improving leadership and teamwork skills.
- Monday, July 1, 12pm - 2pm, Cliffhanger Rock Climbing, Altona
- Monday, July 8, 12pm – 2pm, Cliffhanger Rock Climbing, Altona
Teamwork Challenge: Escape Rooms and Laser Tag – Use problem solving skills and work with your team to make a great escape.
- Tuesday, July 2, 12pm - 2pm, Strike, Highpoint, Maribyrnong
Leadership in Action: Learn to Ski – Experience the snow, challenge yourself and learn to ski in a fun and safe environment.
- Tuesday, July 9, 8am – 6pm, Lake Mountain Resort, Marysville
Employment Skills: Waiter Course – Get qualified and have fun learning customer service skills from experienced and professional staff.
- Wednesday, July 3, 11am - 3pm, Chirnside Park, Werribee
- Wednesday, July 10, 11am - 3pm, Chirnside Park, Werribee
Digital Skills: Drones and Virtual Reality Workshop – Have fun plugging into a virtual reality and learn how to fly a drone.
- Thursday, July 4, 10.30am - 3pm, Wyndham Tech School, Hoppers Crossing
- Thursday, July 11, 10.30am - 3pm, Wyndham Tech School, Hoppers Crossing
To register your interest in Wyndham programs, contact Kynan Barnes: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0429 543 100.
North Melbourne, the whole family:
Huddle Picnic Day – Come with your friends and family for a picnic filled with food and fun.
- Thursday, July 11, 1pm - 4pm at Flemington Community Centre
To register your interest in the North Melbourne Huddle Picnic, contact email@example.com call 9320 2400.