1. What makes North Melbourne special?
The people… The girls! The fans! The staff!
2. Describe North Melbourne in one sentence…
Pretty damn cool.
3.What is your advice to aspiring female footballers?
Don’t ever give up- put your mind to it and you can get there. Might take you a little longer than others, but believe in the process.
4. My favourite thing about footy is …
5. Do you have any pets?
6. Favourite holiday destination?
7. Favourite song/band?
Six60, Boyce Avenue, Charlie Wilson, JP Cooper… Should I stop? Haha
8. Best piece of advice you have ever received …
You can train skills but you can’t train to be a competitor!
9. My favourite AFL/W player is and why …
MUA LALOIFI… SHE’S MA GIRL!
10. My footy inspiration is and why …
My family and friends for always backing me!
11. Who wins the 2021 North AFLW B & F?
12. Most memorable North Melbourne moment …
My debut with my family and friends.
13. Worst part of pre-season?
14. Weirdest pre-game tradition/ritual?
Once I get out of bed I jump 3 times. If I feel good when I jump I listen to chilled music on the way to the game. If I feel a little flat, I jam out to upbeat music to get me game ready.
15. What did you want to be when you were younger?
16. Most influential person in your life?
My entire family (Seriously though) Very blessed!
17. Who is the funniest teammate?
Um… Tahlia (Randall)
18. How did you react when you were told you were going to play for an AFLW team?
Took a solid 48 hours to sink in. Very grateful!
19. My go to activity during COVID-19 lockdown was …
Does hanging with my nephew, Brooklyn count as an activity?!
20. Something no one knows about you …
I speak a second language.